Rugged, Reliable, Proven
More than fifty years of reliable field service have made Clemco blast machines the preferred equipment for industrial blasting and painting contractors.
Clemco machines are built tough to endure real world use. With wear-parts positioned for quick replacement, Clemco blast machines virtually eliminate downtime, so they spend more time at the job site; less time in the shop.
Choose from 1/2-cu. ft. to 20-cu. ft. capacity, in portable or stationary models - blast machine only or machine system.
Take the guesswork out of buying a blast machine by ordering a complete system, which includes the blast machine, remote controls, nozzle, couplings, blast hose, Apollo helmet, air filter, and spare parts - everything but the compressed-air components and abrasive.
Blast Machine Construction
- Pressure vessels built to ASME code.
- Concave head stores abrasive for loading.
- Conical bottom ensures smooth abrasive flow and complete emptying.
- Large inspection door for access to the interior.
- Wear-resistant urethane-coated pop-up valve seals tight and lasts longer.
Stationary models are suitable for industrial use in blast rooms or for other applications requiring a large volume, yet economical, blast machine. Stationary machines adapt to fixed sites or to custom truck (or trailer) mounted systems.
ZERO BNP Wetblast cabinets deliver affordable, dust-free media blasting to efficiently clean and finish all kinds of parts. The wetblast process produces a smooth surface, a bright shine, and does not produce static electricity common in dry blast operations.
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Automotive Rebuilding
- Aircraft Component Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototype Services
- Medical Instrument Fabrication
- Public Utilities
- Glass Bead: Rapid-prototype master models & cast polyurethane parts, Semiconductors, Microprocessor & Electronic components, Jewelry, Stainless Steel Medical Instruments, Oxygen Compressors, Aircraft Components, Water Meters
Aggressive Media: Titanium parts for removal of heat scale or oxidation, Automotive air compressor parts, Engine parts