- Continuous reclamation and high-production blasting.
- Simple media metering system allows precise adjustment.
- Exclusive BNP Blast Gun sets the industry standard for performance and durability.
- Number 5 Gun and ceramic nozzle standard.
- Easy access to reclaimer door for adding fresh media, and to dust drum for dust removal.
- Efficient 1/2" air filter traps oil and water that can ruin blast media and contaminate cleaned parts.
- Pulsar VI features flanged mounting on reclaimer that can accept suction or pressure blast system.
Pulsar cabinets are built with flexibility in mind. When your production needs change, your Pulsar VI can be converted from suction blast to pressure blast.
- Remove rust, millscale. heat scale, and carbon build-up
- Strip paint, powder coating. plating and anodizing
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, and flashings
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, sunless steel. Aluminum, Brass and other metals
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics and metal
- Clean residue and release agents from molds
Actual space requirements depend on desired work flow. Allow additional work space for operator and maintenance.
Working Chamber Size Door Opening Window Size (safety glass)
Working Chamber Size
Window Size (safety glass)
N/A Reverse pulse- cartridge dust collectors (which trap 99.7% of Oust down to O.5 micron) allow non-stop. high-production blasting. The polyester-cellulose cartridges are automatically pulse cleaned for maximum filter efficiency. Worn cartridges can be replaced in minutes.