BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, reduce flashings, and other defects from castings and injection- molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
BNP Dbl 220 suction cabinets are furnished with two No. 5 BNP guns.
The BNP blast gun sets the industry standards for performance, versatility, and durability. The ergonomically proven grip reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity. The standard ceramic nozzle is perfect for bead blasting, while the optional tungsten or boron car bide nozzles stand up to hundreds of hours of blasting with today’s aggressive abrasives.
Other sizes and liner materials are available.