The CLEMCO APOLLO 600 HIGH PRESSURE SUPPLIED AIR RESPIRATOR is a type CE, continuous-flow respirator as defined by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for abrasive blasting and is designed to be used with a respirable compressed air source.
The CLEMCO APOLLO 600 High Pressure [HP] Supplied Air Respirator is designed for use with compressed air.
It meets OSHA standards for respiratory protection and air noise limitations.
It protects the blast operator’s head from rebounding abrasive and impact hazards.
In addition, the Apollo 600’s heavy-duty cape protects the operator’s upper body from rebounding abrasive.
REQUIREMENTS for OPERATION:
• A source of Grade D level (or better) compressed breathing air, as defined by the Compressed Gas Association specification G-7.1
• Sufficient volume of compressed air for breathing: 15 cfm at 65 to 100 psi when using ACV; or 20 cfm at 90 to 100 psi when using a CLEMCO ClemCool, CAT, or CCT air-control devices.
• A breathing-air filter, such as CLEMCO CPF, to remove oil mist, moisture, particles, and odors
• Carbon monoxide monitor and alarm, such as CLEMCO’s CMS-4.
• Protective clothing, and hearing and eye protection.
APPROVALS and CERTIFICATIONS:
• NIOSH-approved Type CE continuous flow supplied-air respirator
• NIOSH approval no. TC-19C-130 • OSHA Assigned Protection Factor: 1000 x PEL for hazardous substances
• ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type 1, Class G protective helmet (hard hat)
• ANSI Z 3.19: Noise Reduction Rating— 8 dB (with web suspension), 9 dB (with DLX suspension)
The Apollo 60 HP is a Type CE, continuous-flow, supplied-air respirator for abrasive blasting, to be used with compressed air source. The high visibility red helmet has a full-view window, and a waist-length protective cape.
For use with ambient-air pump
The Apollo 600 LP is a type CE, continuous-flow, supplied-air respirator as defined by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for abrasive blasting to be used with an ambient air pump.
The Apollo 60 LP is a Type CE, continuous flow, supplied-air respirator with Constant-Flow Connector for abrasive blasting, for use with an ambient air pump. The high visibility red Apollo 60 LP is a double-shell helmet, with a full-view window, and a protective cape.
The Apollo 20 LP is a Type CE, continuous flow, supplied-air respirator with Constant-Flow Connector for abrasive blasting, to be used with an ambient air pump. The high visibility red single-shell helmet has a box-front window, and a protective cape.
The CALIPSO Ambient Air Pump with TEFC Motor is a cost-effective alternative to a breathing-air compressor. It provides an oil-free air supply for low-pressure, type CE, supplied-air respirators used for abrasive blasting or for any NIOSH- approved continuous flow hood or helmet-style respirator approved to operate at 10 psi or less.
Carbon monoxide monitor and alarm for breathing air supplied from a compressed air source. Features warning lights, high-decibel audible alarm, particulate/oil filter, and connections for optional remote alarm and shutdown devices.
Comfortable outer clothing for abrasive blast operators to protect them from abrasive rebound.